Friday, August 6, 2010

Veronica Mars

I honestly think that I can say that Veronica Mars is one of the best shows I have ever watched. This show captures you in with its endless drama, romance circles, comedy and thrilling mysteries. I've watched all the seasons and wow, what a great show. The characters are lively and hilarious but at the same time the suspense will kill you. I think that the writers of Veronica Mars did an outstanding job. Each episode has a mini mystery but throughout the overall season there is one main puzzle. Through each episode there is a little hint or clue that will connect all the dots together.  The show is a few years old but get in on Netflix or just watch it online cause it's definitely worth your time! I recommend watching all the seasons. Trust me, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment